Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Quick takes

--Horrible thing that happens sometimes: forgetting to put on deoderant after you've showered in the morning and only remembering when you're already dressed and have your coat on. Especially if you wear shirts with buttons. Then you have to reach in through a hole in between the buttons with the deoderant and contort yourself every which way.

--Horrible thing in general: the idea of deoderant.

--Am I wrong to think that people who let their dogs run around without leashes when they're walking them feel superior to everyone else? It's a total macho move-- basically, "Oh, my dog doesn't need a leash." Doing this also implies you're a really great, kind owner, because you give your dog this freedom and you let it express its nature. Leashes for everyone all the time.

--Really intense DJ Drama drop at the beginning of Lil' Wayne and Juelz Santana's "No Other" from the Dedication 2 mixtape: "I’ma tell you all like this – I learn something new everyday. More money, more problems. I always knew I was gonna make it. But you never know what you’re gonna go through. I’m glad to be here. But sometimes you wonder. Is it worth it? Boy, I done dedicated my life to this shit. There’s nowhere to turn. So I’m in it for life."

--What came first, the chicken or the egg?

--Some things I wrote in the Observer. This one is just inexplicable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home