Saturday, June 30, 2007

Lil' Wayne Hasn't Read the Story

"I'm feeling like I'm racing a bunch of little turtles." (from the Carter 3 leak)

He makes a couple more turtle jokes in the next few bars. Also there's a funny thing if you follow that link, posted by Matlock on June 16th, 2007:
There has been a mistake!!!on the mixtape “The Empire & Lil’ Wayne - Tha Carter 3 Sessions a song labeled produced by timberland “I know the Future” f/lil wayne and mack maine.
Timberland did not produce that song…I did …My name is Matlock.. I dont know how it was leaked but it cost me a lot of money…i cannot do anything about it now…but promote my song… i have the original song and it is on my myspace now… if its possible for you to correct this mistake i highly appreciate it…

myspace.com/hungrymusicrecords

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home